Terms and Conditions
- Parties “Consumer User” refers to consumers searching on Hepier for pet services. A “Business User” is a business providing pet services listed on Hepier. Consumer users and business users can create respectively “Consumer Account” and “Business Account”. “Hepier,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our,” refers to Oniria Creations Pawel Wos. “Website”, “Site” or “Hepier” refers to the website https://hepier.com.
- Using Hepier
- Who can use Hepier To use Hepier you must be over 18 years old or own a duly organized, legitimate business providing pet services.
- Information accuracy We are not responsible if the information about pet services is not accurate, complete or current. That concerns both listings claimed by business users as well as not claimed listings which are generated based on a publicly available information.
- Hepier availability We try our best to make Hepier available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for scheduled down-times for maintenance purposes, however we do now warrant Hepier availability at all times.
- Accounts For performing certain actions on the Website you need to create an account as a “Consumer User” or a “Business User”. All users bear responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of their password as well as all the activities carried out with the use of their Account.If you observe any unauthorized use of your Account, please notify Us immediately. Hepier reserves a right to suspend or close your Account without notifying you in advance. Consumers should not try to impersonate someone else, use multiple accounts or transfer your Hepier Account to someone else without a prior notice to Us.Business Accounts should only be claimed by authorized representatives of the business. It is not allowed to use Consumer Account for business activities or create Business Account for activities related to offering, advertising, selling, leasing illegal services and/or products.By creating a Business Account you grant Hepier a royalty-free, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to display the information about your business as well as you agree that We may contact you via email of phone.
- Disclaimers, indemnity, limitations of liability
- YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER US NOR OUR AFFILIATES NOR ANY RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM the USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED.
- ALTHOUGH ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CARRIED ON SERVICES ARE BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, NEITHER EXPRESSLY NOR IMPLIEDLY, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SERVICES.
- WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF YOUR PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. BY UTILIZING THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO OUR DISCLAIMER OF ANY SUCH LIABILITY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE UTILIZE THE SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS.
- Governing law and arbitration
- Policy on no-shows.
This agreement will be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of Poland without giving effect to any principles that provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction.